1974-1980 University of Chiba
Awarded the degree of medical doctor
1982-1986 Department of orthopaedic surgery, University of Chiba
Awarded the degree of PhD in spinal cord injury for a thesis entitled "Quantitative analysis of spinal cord injury using the isopotential spinal cord surface mapping ".work supervised by professor Shunichi Inoue.
ASMISS(The Asian Society of the Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries) 2nd president
Japan Society for the Study of Spinal Endoscopy 1st President
Japanese Minimally Invasive Orthopaedic Society 9th President
ISMISS Japanese represent
Japan Orthopaedic Society surgical skill qualification committee director
Japan Society for Endoscopic Surgery council board member a committeeman of technical terminology
Japan Arthroscopy Association the board of directors
Japanese Orthopaedic Association council board member
Japanese Spinal Association council board member
1. Dezawa A:Surgical treatment of intra-extra-foraminal nerve root encroachment with foraminoscopy using 10cc syringe.J Joint Surgery17:65-73.1998.
2. .Technique of the Retroperitoneoscopic Lateral Lumbar Approach and Foraminoscopy assisted Decompression in Lumbar Spinal Nerve Root and Spinal Nerve.Spine & spinal Cord11:15-21.1998.
3. Clinical application of the bipolar scissors and ultrasonically activated scalpel for spine surgery.Spine & Spinal Cord11:537-542.1998.
4. Dezawa M &A etal:Putative gap junctional communication between axon and regenerating Schwann cells during mammalian peripheral nerve regeneration. Neuroscience85(3):663-667. 1998.
5. Dezawa A. et al.: Retroperitoneal laparoscopic lateral approach to the lumbar spine: a new approach, technique, and clinical trial. J Spinal Disord. 13:138-143. 2000.
6. T.Yamane ,A Dezawa etal.The effects of hyperthermia on spinal cord. Spine 17:1386-1390,1992.
7. Dezawa A. et al.: Retroperitoneal laparoscopic lateral approach to the lumbar spine: a new approach, technique, and clinical trial. J Spinal Disord. 13:138-143. 2000.
8. .A Dezawa,、K Unno、T Yamane,、H Miki,: Changes in the microhemodynamics of nerve roots retraction in patients with lumbar spinal canal stenosis Spine 27；2844-2849、2002
9. A Dezawa, T Yamane,、H Miki,: Arthroscopic release of the piriformis muscle under local anesthesia for piriformis syndrome.Arthroscopy. 2003 May-Jun;19(5):554-7.